Post Scriptum

Talk about what you're playing or something coming up soon...
Merlin

Re: Post Scriptum

Postby Merlin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:32 pm

GlenCo wrote:I pre ordered yesterday

Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Bought it this morning
[DVDF]Waspy

Postby [DVDF]Waspy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:51 pm

I got it too isn't it?
The one who laughs laughs, laughs laughs.
GlenCo

Postby GlenCo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Very steep learning curve!

Sounds effects are excellent!
910jack

Postby 910jack » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 pm

So, I’ve played a few hours on here now and it can be both great and frustrating.Great in the sense it’s totally team based and a battle cannot be won without it! ( unlike battlefield where you could cap flags willy nilly). There’s s lot of communication between sections and the commander which makes it more realistic.
The frustrating part. You can attack a flag ( and this is done as a platoon) and you get killed 20 times without even seeing any enemy. As I did. I can only see this game getting better once it’s established ( and finished) as it’s like nothing I’ve played that requires complete teamwork. The fact there are 3 communication sources 1. Section 2. Platoon 3. Commander really makes it more authentic. I played one round as commander and it really wasn’t that difficult to pick up, however if you get on a yank server stand by for the abuse you will receive as to how fucking shite you are ! So all in all I really love this game and find it so addictive that I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a game since we all played battlefield as a clan. :swing: Sooooo get ya arses on there and let’s kick some ass. Merl get ya rig sorted bud ya missing a treat mate and it’s right up your street!
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:21 pm

910jack wrote:So, I’ve played a few hours on here now and it can be both great and frustrating.Great in the sense it’s totally team based and a battle cannot be won without it! ( unlike battlefield where you could cap flags willy nilly). There’s s lot of communication between sections and the commander which makes it more realistic.
The frustrating part. You can attack a flag ( and this is done as a platoon) and you get killed 20 times without even seeing any enemy. As I did. I can only see this game getting better once it’s established ( and finished) as it’s like nothing I’ve played that requires complete teamwork. The fact there are 3 communication sources 1. Section 2. Platoon 3. Commander really makes it more authentic. I played one round as commander and it really wasn’t that difficult to pick up, however if you get on a yank server stand by for the abuse you will receive as to how fucking shite you are ! So all in all I really love this game and find it so addictive that I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a game since we all played battlefield as a clan. :swing: Sooooo get ya arses on there and let’s kick some ass. Merl get ya rig sorted bud ya missing a treat mate and it’s right up your street!
Well if you like so much why don't you marry it.
910jack

Postby 910jack » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:35 pm

I would if I could, however I think it’s fallen out with me as when I join a game, after about a minute or 2 my pc switches off which to me means a faulty or failing cpu. Unless anyone knows what else it can be?
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:32 am

910jack wrote:I would if I could, however I think it’s fallen out with me as when I join a game, after about a minute or 2 my pc switches off which to me means a faulty or failing cpu. Unless anyone knows what else it can be?
Sounds like you actually married it.
910jack

Postby 910jack » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Ha, not really but problemo solved.
Bloody Useless

Postby Bloody Useless » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:45 pm

910jack wrote:Ha, not really but problemo solved.

What you divorced it already?

Return to “Gaming Chat”